1. Malagoli collects personal data on the pages of its Sites, only with the voluntary consent of the Member or Customer, for the following purposes:
• validation, dispatch and invoicing the orders to the Member or Customer;
• solve cancellations or problems of any kind relating to an order or a contract, for services or products purchased by the Member or Customer;
• ensure access to the service;
• send newsletters and / or periodic alerts, using electronic mail (email, SMS) and / or telephone call;
• contact the Member or Customer, upon the latter’s voluntary request;
• contact the Member or Customer, in problems related to Custor Relations;
By creating the Account, each Member or Customer has consented that Malagoli collects and effectively manages personal data, under the conditions and in compliance with Law 677/2001.
Any Member or Customer is entitled to obtain from Malagoli, by a written, signed and dated request, free of charge:
a) confirmation that data concerning the Member or Customer are or not processed by the latter;
b) where appropriate, correction, updating, blocking or deletion of data whose processing does not comply with the law, especially incomplete or inaccurate data;
c) if applicable, transformation into anonymous data of data whose processing does not comply with the law;
d) notification to third parties to whom the data of any operation performed were disclosed, according to letters b) or c), unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort towards the legitimate interest that might be harmed.
By virtue of voluntary registration on the Malagoli website or accessing (ordering) Malagoli products / services, the Member or Customer agrees (consents to) to the processing of personal data by Malagoli in its own information system, both manually and automatically, for the purposes set out in point 1 of Article 5 paragraph 1 in accordance with the Law. 677/2001 on theprocessing of personal data. If the Member or Customer does not agree with processing of personal data by Malagoli, they have the right not to use the website and not to provide personal data to Malagoli Company.
Any Member or Customer has the right to object at any time on compelling legitimate grounds relating to their particular situation by sending to Malagoli a written request, dated and signed that entails them to be the object of processing, except the cases when there are contrary legal regulations. In case of justified opposition the processing can not ptarget the respective data.
Any Member or Customer has the right to object at any time, free of charge and without any justification, by sending a written request, dated and signed, to Malagoli that data be processed for direct marketing only, on behalf of the operator or a third party, or be disclosed to third parties for such purposes.
2. Malagoli can involuntary collect other data (IP address, time of visit, the place where you have access, name and Internet browser version, operating system, including other parameters) provided by the Internet browser through which access to the site is done and can be used by Malagoli to improve services provided to Customers and Users, or for statistical purposes; the exception is the case when theprovisions of the document are violated, in the event when the result of the actions of the Member/ Customer is contrary to the interests or is harmful in any kind to Malagoli and / or eventual third parties that Malagoli has partnership with at that time.
Also, Malagoli uses surveys that are sent by e-mail or made available on the site, to gather demographic information about the Customer, profile and other data related to consumer preferences and behavior; Malagoli also uses customer satisfaction studies on Malagoli’s related services. Such data are used to study consumer preferences and for statistical analyzes, both used in order to adapt the supply to Malagoli customers’ expectations. The Customer can always provide such information voluntarily and can renounce at any time to participate in the survey without providing data and without any negative impact upon the Customer in case the right of withdrawal is exercised.
3. The Customer has the right to object within the limits stipulated by article 8, to the collection of their personal data and request their deletion, thus revoking the approval given for the document and therefore renouncing to any implicit right specified in the document and without any further obligation of any party against the other or neither party can claim damages from the other.
4. To exercise the rights under art. 3, the Customer or Member will contact Malagoli, by accessing one of the ways set out in art. 3.
5. Using the forms available on the website, the Customer or Member has the right to change the data that they originally declared to reflect any change, if it exists.
6. If the Customer chooses to pay online the value of orders, the contract and / or contracts, the authorization and settlement of transactions for card acceptance is done exclusively through the Company C SOLUTION S.R.L by ONLINE PAYMENT integrated solution.
C SOLUTION S.R.L operates as a data processing and connection center between card issuers, merchants accepting cards and card user customers.
We accept all types of cards issued by Romanian and foreign banks: VISA and MasterCard provided that the issuing banks have activated them for online payment.
7. Malagoli does not request and does not store any card information or bank cards of the Customer; it is directly processed on the servers of the online payment service provider.
9. Malagoli undertakes that the data collected from the Customer / Member be used only in accordance with the purposes stated and not be made public, sell, rent, license, transfer, etc., the database containing information regarding personal or special data of the Member/Customer to any third party not involved in meeting the goals stated.
10. Exceptions to the provisions of art. 9 will be the situation in which the transfer / access / view / etc. is required by the competent authorities in cases stipulated by the regulations in force at the date of the event.
11. The bank card processor / processors agreed by Malagoli has (have) the right to access / view any type of data / documents, generated by an order issued, canceled orders, contracts, canceled contract or a contract honored to investigate any Transaction, if it exists.
12. Malagoli guaranteeS that a User's personal data, collected through the contact form, will only be used until the problem is solved, after which they become purely statistical data.
13. Malagoli is not liable for damage that may endanger the security of the server that hosts the database that contains these personal data.